Wednesday, November 18, 2009

RONNIEISMS

SHE LEFT US!
Something had to be calling her. We left town only to return and find her gone and a neighbor in deep depression. This summer was really special to my wife and me. We were always in the company of our closest friends which compliments our life. We're a lucky couple to be part of a community of close friends and when one of them leaves for somewhere far away (it's really not that far) , the only thing left is to talk about her. We can now say things behind her back because she's our special friend.

In a few months we'll be heading south to join her in her island shack and to bring her news of the north. It was noted in last week's Chronicle that 5 card groups will be folding up, all because of her absence, very inconsiderate. Sure, she has the hard job of going on a cruise, with none of us to protect her. I'll have to plug in my Skype just to keep an eye on her. I wonder what time she's in the shower. So, in order to keep her in our mind I'll have to download the rain cap photo.

No comments: