Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RONNIEISMS

Two very nice things happened today. First, I received a phone call from a person that was almost finished reading my book and he couldn't stop raving about how much he has enjoyed reading about my life. The accolades he laid on me were beyond what I could have imagined. Thank you very much. Second, and keeping my fingers crossed, just received an e-mail from a famous Hollywood person that he is reading the book I had sent and so far thought there were some "very funny and exciting scenes" to my story. He will let me know when finished reading if there is any interest in going further. I sent out 4 books hoping that one of them would be read. I guess at least one has. Que Sara, que sara, whatever will be, will be. You (all who might read this blog) are hereby commanded to say a little prayer for me and those that haven't as yet left an Amazon review, get to it! Need all the help I can get. Hopefully, any review you send is positive, if not, don't bother.
I've told you about my Grandson Josh and his abstract paintings. Well, we have another and it too is beautiful and I'm not just saying that because he's my grandson. I'm going to attach it to this blog so you can all enjoy.

No comments: