Friday, September 18, 2009

RONNIEISMS

I just received an e-mail from my grandson Brad. He was right, I should not have written the last blog without first asking him if it was OK. I sincerely apologize but as I explained to him, the reason I wrote it was to hopefully help others that might be going through the same problem but cannot or will not forgive because they're too stubborn or too stupid, such as another person from my past, whose name I shall not mention. We all have pride, we're born with it and as we get older it becomes more instilled in our minds. I've been too so many funerals where a family member is crying thet they and the deceased had never made amends for something they can't even remember. Life is too short and goes by too fast for us to hold a grudge, that more times than not, is not that important. So,to my grandson, I again apologize and tell you "I love you too much."

No comments: