Monday, September 7, 2009

RONNIEISMS

Good news, 109 sold. Not too bad for a first time author as some call me. I seem to be selling all the time. I guess I should tone it down a bit. I saw a person in the grocery store yesterday that I hadn't seen in some time and after a few pleasantries handed her my card about the book. "Oh, you wrote a book, that's nice" she said. Maybe it was a little too much on my part, can I help it if I'm enjoying the ride. My son in law wrote my latest review, #8, and after reading I believe he liked it. He plays games with me whenever he writes trying to expand my knowledge of the English language and so far he's succeeding since I have to keep a dictionary close by. I met some of his family this week. One of his nieces was visiting from Germany, what a beautiful girl.

No comments: