Saturday, September 5, 2009

RONNIEISMS

Friday I spoke at the Lenexa Rotary Club about my book. I knew most of the members from my previous business, Moto Photo and Rapid Photo that my wife and I owned for 20 years. We were a part of the growth of Lenexa during our years there and in fact I'm still a chamber member for the last 25 years. During our years at the store I watched the children of many of the Rotary members grow from childhood into college students and married couples. Where do the years go? As I gave my speech I was watching the faces of those in attendance and was pleased that they all had smiles while listening to me rambling on, at least I thought it was rambling. Afterwards they all came up shaking their heads in a sort of dis belief way that I had done those things I spoke about. During the years at the photo store very few knew of my past and were happy to hear about my adventure. I left out all of the sexual experiences so those that purchased will be in for an even bigger surprise.

No comments: