Thursday, December 3, 2009

RONNIEISMS


WHAT'S GOING ON?
Again, for the 2,650th time I didn't win the POWERBALL, didn't even have a replay. I can't believe it, I play every week, I deserve to win at least a little something. After all, I'm on Social Security and who needs it more. I know, there are more people that probably deserve it more than me but as Tevia said, "Would it be such a terrible thing if I won the lottery" or something similar to that.

 I would share it with my family and friends in need. I'd put some aside so my wife and I could have a little trip like an around the world cruise, before we're both on walkers. I would contribute to worthwhile charities. I'd make sure my grandkids and great grandchild would go to college, even if they didn't want to. When they were of age I'd give each of them a copy of my book, signed with a personal note, just to remind them of their crapaw that loves them too much!

At least someone wins every few weeks, maybe I should give them my address and they could share a little, probably not. I guess that without winning the lottery I'm already a winner, having such a great wife and surrounding family and friends. So, who's complaining, not me, but would it be soo bad if maybe a few balls would fall my way?

No comments: