Sunday, March 21, 2010

RONNIEISMS

THE PARTY'S OVER
I took a sleeping pill last night so I could hopefully have a full night's sleep. I was so depressed after KU's loss that I thought I would be up all night replaying the game in my mind, hoping the outcome would be different. I woke up about 9:30 so I guess the pill did its job. But, you know what, I think my depression about the loss is gone. I feel bad for Sherron. I know what this game meant to him being the senior in the group and having a sub par game but what a season. I hope his future is bright and he has the future he envisions.

Everyone in our bracket game had picked KU in the final four and winning it all but life goes on, but without KU. I would love to see Cole and Xavier return for another year, we'll have to wait for their decisions. I think Cole is ready but not Xavier, he needs another year.

As I type this I'm looking out my window at 8" of snow that fell yesterday and you know what? Things look pretty bright, our life goes on. The snow will melt, we'll all return to our daily routines and hope that K-State, Baylor, Mizzou and any other big 12 teams can go forward.

Next week is my Great Grandson Connor's 5th birthday, can't believe how time flies.
Have a great day!

No comments: