Sunday, March 14, 2010

RONNIEISMS

TODAY WAS THE DAY
How can I explain what happened this morning without being too explicit.  We'll be married 26 years this June and this morning we shared a fantastic experience. I must say, the first, in all of our years of marriage. I've written before about the love I have for my wife but this morning she showed me something new. I've known about it for years but never thought she would share it with me.

I really doubt that she shared it with her first husband so I will cherish this experience even that much more. I hope my friends that read this blog will have the chance to experience the closeness, the intimacy, the sheer warmth of this beautiful togetherness.

She showed me how to enjoy 38 loving, touching, creative moves using just our fingers. We very carefully caressed and carefully folded the BLINTZES.


No comments: