Sunday, October 4, 2009

RONNIEISMS


Another Sunday and another Chiefs day. Hopefully this is the day they make a positive display of their expensive talents. Once the season starts, especially after the Royals season ends, we hope that even in losing, they don't embarass themselves or the city. We all dress in our red shirts and become Chief's fans. When they win, although seldom, we all claim them but when they lose, as is often, we turn the other cheek. Many people have asked me how I could keep following the KC Royals as I have. My simple answer is "I love baseball and the Royals are my team. Coming from Chicago I was always a Cubs fan but I have since relagated that fandom to my son Mike who is a devout Cubbee. Besides talking of his Grandson Connor his second love is the Cubs. By the way Mike, if you happen to read this blog, give your old man a call.
Back to the Chiefs; with so many new players and a new coach, we all hope that this day will start a positive movement towards a possible playoff season, I said hope. Enjoy the day, cheer for your team, whoever it may be and Go Chiefs!

No comments: