Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ronnieisms

Today at a luncheon I ran into one of the ladies mentioned in the book. She had not read it as yet so she purchased a signed copy and I asked her to write and let me know what she thought about how she was mentioned. Two others at the luncheon, both women, came up to me and said "You sure lead an interesting life." Maybe not in those exact words but to that effect. I asked them what they thought of it and without batting an eye they both said they enjoyed it. They were not together and both seemed to be telling the truth. I asked them both to tell others so they might also purchase a copy. As I was leaving a young man from one of my breakfast clubs told me that he had purchased one from Border's Books. I'm still looking for places to talk about the book, so if any of my bloggers can suggest a place, I'd appreciate it.

No comments: