Saturday, April 11, 2015

MIXED FEELINGS

Tomorrow is a day of sorrow and happiness. An old friend, my age, passed away this week and his funeral is tomorrow. I'm sure that many of our mutual friends will be there and as we try to find familiar faces it reminds us of our ages and who among us will be next.

I had my conversations many years ago with the almighty and I told the voice that spoke to me, I was ready to go when he wanted me since I have lived a pretty wonderful life that's been full of adventure and excitement. 

I'm still here 30 years later and HE chose to enrich my life with Norma and my extended family. We all go through times of struggle and work to make it better as we go about our daily routines.

I've been luckier than most my age because I'm able to go to work everyday and more often than not, come home with a happy look on my face because I've made some people smile, whether they purchased a car from me or not.

Twice this week I've had people that purchased, thank me for making the buying experience much nicer than they had anticipated. They enjoyed being with me and had a wonderful experience during the buying process and the best part was the hug I received from the wives.

The sun is out and the weather is predicted to be in the 70's so hopefully everybody coming in will be in a buying mode.

The happy feeling for tomorrow is the Baptism of my tenth great grand child Luke, Kelly and Tyler Dryden's child. 

The day starts out on a sad note and the cycle of life continues with our new born.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy day. Be sure to tell all your relatives and friends that you know someone that sells cars, all referrals are appreciated.  Ron


No comments: