Thursday, January 22, 2015

I FINALLY GOT IT UP!

I'm so excited, my memoir "MAKING HAPPY" is available on Amazon Kindle as an E book for only $3.99. What did you think I meant?

I originally had it published in June of 2009 and was like a parent watching his first child being born, although a different kind of excitement. I've received 3 small checks from Amazon over the years so you can see it's not a best seller and probably never will be.

I've gotten some pretty good reviews and one negative from a person I left out. He calls it self serving (it's a memoir) crap. Who else would it be about? He denied that he wrote it but a friend told me who it was.

I'm sure that many people that read it will not care for some of the content but what can I say, I wrote about those 10 unbelievable years and all of the good and bad experiences  that happened during that journey.

The book is not professionally edited so there are a few misprints, just a few, but not too bad.

I'm about half finished with my second book. It is fiction and hopefully I'll have it done soon, G-d willing. The title as of now is THE NEBBISH but may be changed by the time it's published. The fun in writing this book are the characters I've included from people I know by slightly changing their name or description but easily recognized as who they are.

I'm getting ready to leave on my yearly battery charging vacation in Florida at our friend Irene's absolutely beautiful condo overlooking the deep blue sea.

This Satuday, Jan. 24th, Amazon is offering a FREE day for anyone logging in to watch my niece Jill's show titled TRANSPARENT, check it out.

Until next time, please smile for me.

No comments: