Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ADDICTION

When people hear the word addiction their response is usually, "oh no, I hope they can be cured." Or "how bad is he or she, can they be helped?" "Are they in prison, what are they hooked on?"

Fortunately our, or mostly my wife's addiction is neither drugs or alcohol. I had always thought that I was her only addiction, wrong, another has entered our lives.

We received an I-PAD as a gift for Hanukkah from our wonderful children. Our daughter helped us put in some APS and our son helped upload 100 photos.

One big problem is her hand, it's becoming shaped to the I-PAD. I shouldn't complain too much tho, I pick it up when she finishes her upteen different scrabble games across the country.

It's a fabulous piece of work but be careful if you get one. Set your time allowed before starting. If you don't, you could be on it for hours or even days if you're battery will allow. It's fun to use and very educational, especially if you read all the newspapers that are available.

I can check scores of all the college and pro games as they're being played. I can check the stats of the players, the injuries, or any stories pertaining to my teams.

I can go on and on but you might think that this blog is a paid commercial for the I-PAD. It's not but It sounds like it, doesn't it?

No comments: