Wednesday, August 11, 2010

YOU HAVE A BETTER ONE

For approximately five or six years I have been telling anyone that wished me a good day, to have a better one. Lo and Behold, my response has taken on an unbelievable journey. No matter where I go, ie; the bank, the grocery, my vendors warehouses, my fitness center, the pool, just about anyplace where I've met or introduced myself, they are all respondoing to me with "You have a better one"

I just thought it would bring a smile, to which I'm addicted, to the face of those I interact, but it seems that they can't wait to use it. Every teller or exec at my bank can't wait until I show up but now they use it all the time with everyone they come in contact with during their work day and personal life.

It's just a meaningless statement, or so I thought but it has caught on and I feel that I started something that people really enjoy saying to one another and they smile when they do it. I don't know who first said it but if you smile more you'll add 25 years to your life. I'm not quite sure of the number but even one, would be nice.

I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to BLOG but I'll try to get back on track for a weekly RONNIEISMS. Have a better day!

No comments: